Terms & Conditions
If you have any further questions which aren't answered here, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Anyone attending a DBC Health Retreat is advised to seek medical advice from their GP before booking, and should be aware of this and accept the risks involved.
- You are responsible for your own medical requirements. We cannot administer any medications.
- Travel insurance with comprehensive personal accident and cancellation cover is highly recommended in case of injury. Bookings are not transferrable.
- Deposits of £250 are non-refundable and bookings are not transferable.
- Upon confirmation, the name of the person listed on the booking form will be booked.
- In the event of DBC Health Retreats cancelling, you will be refunded in full.
Bookings are confirmed once your deposit has been paid and the completed booking form received.
- The balance is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Bookings are not transferable under any circumstances.
- The costs cover accommodation, all training and meals. It is your responsibility to arrange travel and transfers, unless otherwise stated.
- Payments are accepted by BACS or Paypal.
DAMAGE AND LOSS:
- You are responsible for any damage to the property throughout your stay.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any theft or damage of personal possessions. Please ensure you are adequately insured.
REFUNDS and cancellation policy:
- If cancelled 6 weeks before departure the total fee is due and no refund offered. If you wish to cancel or reschedule there are no refunds or exceptions.
- If you wish to leave the retreat early we cannot give any refunds.
- Please ensure you complete a health questionnaire and return it to us prior to the retreat.
- Failure to disclose any information could lead to us having to withdraw you from the retreat and in this case you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please report any problems to your trainer immediately, so it can be dealt with promptly and effectively. We always do our best to resolve any issues in a speedy, professional and helpful manner.