Dubai Body Reset Retreat
24-27 October 2018
28-31 October 2018
Join us on the crystalline waters of the Persian Gulf of Dubai for an incredible 4 day weight loss, detox and wellness retreat.
With its hot and dry desert climate, it's never cold in Dubai, even approaching the winter months. October tends to be very warm and dry with practically no rain and temperatures ranging from 22°C to 35°C. Somehow exercising in the warmth of the sunshine never feels so hard!
Experience all that Dubai has to offer in this spacious 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom villa, equipped with its own private beach, private gardens, and swimming pool. The villa offers 500 m² of luxurious space with high-quality furnishings. The combination of our varied exercise programme coupled with a healthy, organic, natural diet, will help restore your health and overall wellbeing. You will also have the afternoons free to relax as you wish.
Our retreats are a great way to lose weight, meet new people, have fun and get results. You will leave buzzing from your new found energy and reduced waistline – and we'll be there encouraging you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on the small size of our retreats (maximum 8 people) to ensure each and every one of you receives a personalised service and is made to feel special.
We would love to welcome you on this truly transformational retreat.
A typical day
- 07.00: Hot water & lemon time
- 07.30: 5-10k Coastal walk/run
- 08.30: Breakfast
- 09.30: Pilates
- 10.30: HIIT circuits
- 11.30: Ab Blast
- 12.00: Beach Boxing
- 13.30: Lunch
- 14.30: Afternoon free to relax
- 19.00: Dinner
- 20.30 Meditation
Accommodation & Rates
INTRO OFFER: £1100 5449SAR
Please enquire for more information.
The price includes:
- Shared twin rooms (single room supplement is available).
- Healthy, organic and nutritious main meals and superfood drinks/snacks to sustain you throughout your fitness journey.
- Unlimited herbal teas.
- Varied training programme (no boring workouts here!).
- 3-4 hours daily exercise including:
- Beach Circuits
- Pure Abs
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
For full booking terms and conditions please click here.
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST
- Sun cream
- Sun hat/sun glasses
- Trainers, shorts, t-shirts, leggings etc
- Sweatshirt (for cooler evenings)
- Light, small backpack
- iPod/books (afternoons are free to relax)
- (Towels are provided in the villa)
Prepare for your retreat
- A small case is recommended as you will only really need your training clothes, swimwear and casual clothes for afternoons/evenings.
- Please bring your own personal medication (we cannot administer any tablets).
- The only money required will be for your own personal requirements – if you wish to go off site for a wander (not to a restaurant or bar though!) or have spa treatments etc.
- We can cater for most dietary requirements. Please inform us if you have any food allergies. Our diet is pure, organic and fresh. However, portion size is controlled.
- If you drink coffee, we suggest you start to reduce your intake a week or so before the retreat, as the detox process requires no toxins, and some people may experience caffeine withdrawal effects.
- If you have any questions we haven't covered, please have a read of the FAQs page, or just drop us a line and we will be happy to answer any queries you might have.