Crispy veg quesadilla
Crispy Veg Quesadilla
Delicious #vegetarianlunch Easy to make and delicious.
8 Flour Tortillas
Large handful of spinach
3/4 cup of low fat cheddar
1 cup canned unsalted black beans, rinsed and drained
2tsp Mexican hot sauce
1. Place a baking sheet on rack in oven and preheat
2. Heat a large pan with oil add the chilli for 5 mins then pre cooked quinoa, and spinach; sauté 2 minutes and season with salt
3. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
4. Mash beans and hot sauce until smooth.
5. Spread bean mixture on each of 4 tortillas; top with spinach mixture and 1 tortilla. 6. Lightly coat quesadillas with cooking spray. Arrange on preheated pan in oven and cook until lightly browned, turning once.
Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges.
NOTE: Add Mushrooms, onions or any other veg.
#quesadillas #healthyeating #easyvegetarian #successwithsandy #veggie