Yummy chewy Oatmeal cookies only 30kcals but you will eat more than one...
- 1 cup Instant Oats
- ¾ cup whole wheat or Spelt flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (120mL) Agave nectar or honey
- ¼ cup raisins or substitute for choc chips
- Mix the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Whisk the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the agave.
- Blend in the flour mixture, Fold in the raisins. Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Drop the cookie dough onto the tray, and flatten slightly. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Cookies can be stored for up to a week in an airtight container.