Stop Popping Pills
Physicians, Psychotherapists and Orthopaedic Doctors are prescribing Exercise in place of medicine.
Stop popping the pills and start moving!
People who are physically active tend to live longer and are at lower risk of heart disease, stroke, Type 2 diabetes, depression and some cancers
Doctors treating chronic health problems increasingly are urging patients to think of physical activity as their new drug.
Exercise to improve your health.
1. Reduce your chances of getting heart disease.
2. Lower risk of developing hypertension and diabetes.
3. Reduce your risk for colon cancer and some other forms of cancer.
4. Improve your mood and mental functioning.
5. Keep your bones strong and joints healthy.
6. Maintain a healthy weight
#type2diabetes #medicine #heartdisease #cancer #diabetes