Cut The Crap
Cut The Crap!
Eliminating Processed Food from Your Diet will give you more energy, help lose weight and clean out your system.
1. Supplement your meals with fresh foods.
2. Reduce Sugar and Salt
3. Drink more water.
4. Choose whole grains over processed grains.
5. Read the food label on all packaged foods.
6. Eat whole fruits and vegetables.
7. Avoid or eat minimally processed protein
8. Prepare healthy snacks.
9. Avoid fast foods.
What will happen to you?
• Regulate Blood sugar levels
• Increase fiber helping to flush out toxins and regulate bowel movement!
• Clearer skin, anti ageing from antioxidant intake
• Increased energy
• Healthier immune system
Processed foods to avoid.
• Breakfast cereals
• Tinned vegetables
• Savoury snacks, such as crisps, sausage rolls, pies and pasties.
• Meat products, such as bacon, sausage, ham, salami and paté
• Convenience foods", such as microwave meals or ready meals.
• Cakes and biscuits.
• Sugary, can drinks
• Limit alcohol intake